About this blog

Hallo! Wilkommen!
This is my blog. I hope you enjoy reading and contributing to it.
Before you start to use the blog please take a moment to read the guidelines below.

Remember only use your first name and German class when adding comments etc.

DO NOT post e-mail addresses or other personal information.

When you add a comment it will not appear automatically. It will be moderated first.

On this blog I have included links to external websites that I hope you might find useful. However, I am not responsible for the content on other sites. If you find that something inappropriate is featured on another site I have linked to, please let me know.


Welchen Tag haben wir heute? Wie spät ist es?

6.12.08

Frankfurt Christmas Market

Hast du den Weihnachtsmarkt besucht?
Have you been to the Christmas market in Birmingham?
Let everyone know what you thought of it by leaving a comment.
For more information visit:
http://www.birmingham.gov.uk/frankfurtchristmasmarket.bcc

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Miss :)
i went to the german market the other day, + it was very good.

Anonymous said...

Hello Miss Bunning. I have bin to the german market twice this year. I went down the carosel haha. I had a currywerst with spice as my step mom is german has them all the time was vey yummy. Also i had banana covered in chocolate.have you been the german market?

Anonymous said...

I liked the Chocolate! I had a banana covered in Chocolate! Yum!

Frau Wilson said...

I'm glad you liked the food at the market :) I don't know if anybody was watching this evening, but the hairy bikers visited the Christmas market on their show. They were shown how to make marzipan stollen- my favourite sort. Lecker!

Anonymous said...

Goin there on 22nd cant wait canty wait to taste the food

Anonymous said...

i went to the german market last year i tried the mulled wine. it made me sickand it smelt bad. =P

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss
I went to the German Christmas market this year and its very good. But not as good as the Christmas markets in Germany i went to. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi i went to the german on satureday i went on the carosell and the helter skelter with my mom hahaha. i had a white bratwust it was strange but nice and i also got a german lolie off sant it was the best lolie i have ever had .mmmmmm. Have you been yet if you do get some german bread it is georgeous.

Anonymous said...

I went to the German market last year and i loved it. The tiny pancakes filled with hot air and covered with nuttela. UMMMMMMMMM.