About this blog

Hallo! Wilkommen!
This is my blog. I hope you enjoy reading and contributing to it.
Before you start to use the blog please take a moment to read the guidelines below.

Remember only use your first name and German class when adding comments etc.

DO NOT post e-mail addresses or other personal information.

When you add a comment it will not appear automatically. It will be moderated first.

On this blog I have included links to external websites that I hope you might find useful. However, I am not responsible for the content on other sites. If you find that something inappropriate is featured on another site I have linked to, please let me know.


Welchen Tag haben wir heute? Wie spät ist es?

10.12.08

Rate your mates! Die 8. Klasse macht virtuelle Weltreisen ...

You can leave comments on other pupils' work. Please comment respectfully and try to include 2 stars (positive comments) and a wish (something to improve on).

Abigail - Meine Weltreise

Meine Weltreise Ben

Meine Weltreise - Will

16 comments:

Frau Wilson said...

Abigail.
* Your weil clauses were very accurate. Well done!
* You also used a good variety of modes of transport.
+ Remember to use gegangen only when talking about going by foot or when no mode of transport is mentioned.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Your presentations are great. I love the varied means of transport and you have put in really good reasons for choosing them. You have inspired me to try something like this with my GCSE class, who need to revise their cases.
Gail Haythorne (Teacher, Woldingham School, Surrey)

Anonymous said...

these sentences are really good.
keep on working hard in german

Anonymous said...

That powerpoint was very good (will) but to improve it i think you should move the pictures because it is infront on the text on some of them

Anonymous said...

Abigail.
I like yours.

Ben.
Very colourful. I like the flags.

Will.
Amazing I thought it was the best presentation out of all 3!

Anonymous said...

Wow,
They were so cool.

Abigail
I liked the pictures but maybe add a bit more text in? :)

Ben
Loving the backgrounds! :)

Will
Well.. the labels made me laugh!! But the text wasnt very clear because they were being overlapped. :)

Anonymous said...

Some weird but funny things to ride on to go to the different countries.

Anonymous said...

I like them, I think they are all awesome.

Anonymous said...

i liked bens cus i liked the flags in the background

Anonymous said...

Very good will good grammar

Anonymous said...

Hi,
cool abi some weird but wonderful things on your presentation.

Anonymous said...

hi cool presentations!
Abi- yours was really cool love the pictures
Ben-your backgrounds were really good idea's
will-really awesome(and funny) idea's
you all did great =D

Anonymous said...

wow Love Them All (:

Anonymous said...

hey guys alol
your powerpoints rocked.

abigail your sentences were awsome

ben your images were very well chosen

will your powerpoint was random in a good way i loved it.

Anonymous said...

hi cool powerpoints all the images were awersome and the sentences were good

Anonymous said...

Nice work Ben! Have a special happy rainbow unicorn credit on me! (: