About this blog

Hallo! Wilkommen!
This is my blog. I hope you enjoy reading and contributing to it.
Before you start to use the blog please take a moment to read the guidelines below.

Remember only use your first name and German class when adding comments etc.

DO NOT post e-mail addresses or other personal information.

When you add a comment it will not appear automatically. It will be moderated first.

On this blog I have included links to external websites that I hope you might find useful. However, I am not responsible for the content on other sites. If you find that something inappropriate is featured on another site I have linked to, please let me know.


Welchen Tag haben wir heute? Wie spät ist es?

8.5.09

Köln- Tourismus


Click here for a link to a useful site about the German city of Cologne. Year 8 are currently working on Chapter 5 of Logo 2 "Los geht's nach Köln".

No comments: